APRIL 29 – 9:00AM to 5:00PM – $795
- How can you or your organization improve working relationships and substantive results in every conversation?
- Where can you get proven frameworks and tools to prepare and conduct challenging conversations more systematically?
- Where can you practice the skills necessary to handle tough conversations more effectively and more efficiently?
- Where can you get practical advice for handling tough dynamics, including right/wrong thinking, blame, and the gap between good intentions and unintended impacts?
The Risk-Free Workshop Solution
The Insight Partners Effective Communication Skills Workshop is grounded in theory developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project and interpreted by our many years of collective experience in the classroom and in the field. In this highly interactive and skills-based program, participants experience a well-tested combination of theory, case studies, role plays, and discussions.
This Workshop will be presented by David Seibel, associate faculty member at the Harvard Program on Negotiation and Co-Founder and President of Insight Partners and Insight Collaborative. Click here to learn more about David.
If at the end of the workshop you believe you’ve learned nothing that might improve your skills, we’ll refund your fee in full.
- Learn a systematic framework designed for making sense of effective communication in the real world.
- Get advice on recognizing and dealing with difficult conversations in professional and personal contexts.
- Develop communication skills needed to get better substantive results without damaging working relationships.
- Receive various takeaway learning and practice tools.
- Test-drive a world-class workshop that can be customized for in-house training and industry-specific workshops.
- Receive letters of verification for submission to professional regulatory organizations, where applicable, for continuing education credit.
Who Should Sign Up?
Anyone interested in improving their ability to communicate with others more effectively. This program is especially appropriate for corporate executives, board members, managers, corporate counsel, and personnel involved in sales, human resources, operations, administration, finance, marketing, and information/technology.
When and Where?
- Sunday, April 29, 2018 9 am-5 pm. Continental breakfast provided
- Harvard Law School. Lewis International Law Center, Room 214A, 1557 Massachusetts Avenue. Cambridge, MA 02138
Breakfast, books and take-away learning tools are included.
REGISTER BY APRIL 1 = US $695
REGISTER AFTER APRIL 1 = US $795